While accessing our Web site, www.pcsupportplaza.com, the following terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the user. We request you to take the time to read this carefully before accessing content on the Web site.
- PCSupport Plaza Tech Support is an offering of PCSupport Plaza is the sole owner of the information on this Web site.
- All information on this Web site is copyright of PCSupport Plaza.
- We only gather information we need to serve you better and will not - without your consent - sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith we believe that the law requires us to do so, or it is necessary to PCSupport Plaza rights and/or property, or if circumstances necessitate that we act to protect the personal safety of our staff or the public.
- The names of actual companies and products/services mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
- PCSupport Plaza shall have no responsibility for any damage of any kind (consequential, direct, incidental, hardware, software and so on) due to access, download, or usage of contents from the Website.
- PCSupport Plaza tech support take adequate care with regard to users' privacy
Terms of Tech Support
- By registering with PCSupport Plaza Tech Support, you have hereby read and accepted the terms and conditions covering the PCSupport Plaza Tech Support Services.
- Checks will be made Payable to Mirch Media Inc.
- With PCSupport Plaza Tech Support may, at its own discretion and without prior notice, make changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- With PCSupport Plaza Tech Support will inform you of any changes by e-mail, and if you decide to continue using the PCSupport Plaza Tech Support, you have indicated your acceptance of the new set of Terms and Conditions of Usage.
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
Co-operate with PCSupport Plaza Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close co-operation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals.
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident.
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with PCSupport Plaza Tech Support Personnel.
- Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that PCSupport Plaza shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. PCSupport Plaza strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a username. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PCSupport Plaza immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. PCSupport Plaza will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PCSupport Plaza or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
PCSupport Plaza Tech Support maintains that any package which is been subscribed for by any customer can be canceled anytime by the customer, however, there are certain guidelines that need to be kept in mind. Please go through the Refund policy to understand the same.
For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if PCSupport Plaza Tech Support has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 15 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this PCSupport Plaza Tech Support may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
- You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue were not resolved till the time account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 15 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by a PCSupport Plaza Technical Support technician.
- All the refunds would happen in US Dollar and at the prevailing rates at that point in time.
- Checks will be made Payable to Mirch Media Inc.
Our Contact details are:-